Wow brilliant piece Crystal, it totally resonates with me! I haven’t tried US dating sites as I live in Dublin but the same shit happens on Irish dating sites! The below is what pisses me off:
- Men who have negative dating profiles and whine about their exes, past etc
- Men who have bad spelling and grammar and make themselves sound like they haven’t graduated from grade school.
- Men who upload pics of themselves from 10 years ago looking slim with no grey hair and when you meet them in person it’s the exact opposite!
- Men who lie about their height, stating they’re 5'11 but when you meet them they’re about 5 inches shorter! Big difference there I think! :-)
- Men who misrepresent themselves including omitting information like having kids, being divorced or being cagey about they do for a living.
I’m sure most women who use dating sites can relate to the list above and can add many more!