My Answers to Mademoiselle Monet’s “Lets Play Tag You’re It” on MuddyUm
I don’t publish very often on Medium but when I do, it’s to answer Michelle Monet’s quirky questions!
So here goes!
- What two world problems would you love to be solved most in your lifetime?
Climate change and human (especially child)trafficking.
2. What are 3 bucket list goals you’d love to accomplish before you die?
Visit NYC (which I’m doing in three weeks!!), travel to New Zealand and write a memoir of all my travel adventures!
3. What one word would describe your personality?
Just ONE?! Ok then….effervescent like a bottle of bubbly! :-)
4. If you had to choose one — which would you choose: cake, ice-cream or pie?
Ice-cream without a doubt — salted caramel!!
5. What do you love to do as much as or more than writing?
When I’m not writing, I’m a watching a movie. What else would a movie buff do?! :-)
6. What drives you the craziest about your writing life?
That I’m not motivated or inspired to write more often. I wish I could afford to travel to far flung, exotic places to inspire me to write.
7. How often do you watch the news and where do you normally read your news?
I’m Irish so I read the news on www.thejournal.ie or watch www.skynews.com My mother is a news hound and always texts or rings me if there’s an earth shattering event like a tsunami or a terrorist attack so I don’t have to worry about missing out! :-)
8. If there was a fire in your house, what 3 things would you grab first?
Lets see: my phone, a jacket and keys!
9. Are you mainly calm or mainly stressing out before the holidays?
I’m neither calm nor stressing out, more bursting with excitement like a little kid who can’t wait to visit the Big Apple for the first time!! :-)
10. Do you like, dislike or feel neutral about these type of questionnaire posts on MuddyUm?
I love it because thanks to Michelle Monet, I’ve actually gotten off my ass to publish my first Medium article in 8 long months. Thanks for pulling me out of my writing rut Michelle!! :-)
Here are MY questions for those who want to play along (come on, don’t be a spoiled sport!) take up the challenge! I’ve even asked Darth Vader, so if HE can do it, YOU can do it!! :-)
- If you could be anywhere in the world now, where would that be and why?
2. If you were stuck in an elevator with someone for 24 hours, who would you choose (dead or alive?)
3. Do you prefer the freedom of solitude or the security of a large group?
4. What is your top movie of 2019?
5. What book would you bring with you if you were stranded on a desert island?
6. Is your style classic and chic or sporty and casual?
7. When ordering from a menu, do you usually choose a starter or a dessert?
8. Are you a cat or a dog person?
9. Are you a gym bunny or do you prefer exercising outdoors?
10. Do you prefer to watch thrillers or comedys?
Zulie Rane Shani Silver Linda Caroll Chaz Hutton Kitty Hannah Eden LeNora Faye Brian Kurian Kyrie Gray Tara Blair Ball Kirstie Taylor Kristi Keller Crystal Jackson Brian Brewington Bebe Nicholson Dan Belmont Deanne Michelle Welsh Niki Marinis Gillian Sisley Glenna Gill Maggie Lupin Zita Fontaine Elle Fredine George J. Ziogas Jenny Justice Kristen Taylor Charlene Fate MR. Molly Maguire Lisa Martens Tiffany Sun Jennifer Sartore Hulst Vanessa Torre Tammy Hader Randy Shingler Katlyn Roberts Tina Viju Jonathan Greene Shannon Ashley Daria Krauzo Darcy Reeder Darth Vader